[time-nuts] Measuring Phase diference between different, GPSDO

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon May 20 12:33:17 UTC 2013

Try Stabilant.
http://www.amazon.com/Stabilant-5ml-Kit-Makes-30ml/dp/B001E50GQS

I have no affiliation with this product. I've used it to fix
intermittent connections that drove me crazy. It's not a contact
cleaner, and you'll have to read the details to understand what it does.
It's also avaliable from Napa auto parts as CE-1. It's not cheap...

Last time I used this, it was on an external hard drive case that the
sata connectors would need to be wiggled every time I powered it (even
tried re-flowing the solder joints!) Put this on it, haven't had to
touch the connectors in over a year.

If you guys are working on old equipment with sockets and connectors,
it's really worth looking at.

Dan