[time-nuts] WWVB D-PSK-R updated 12 Mhz Costas and Div chain

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon May 20 22:24:28 UTC 2013

Hello to the group.
I have updated the WWVB costas loop. Thanks to some guidance from fellow
time-nuts.
The key items;
A error in the 74hc86 gate pins.
A new 12 Mhz 10 ppm Oscillator that uses available known parts.
These changes have been tested and behave well.
I would also add that the 150 uf filter caps needs to be very low leakage.
Also the TRF receiver is included no changes to it just thought I would
keep the set together.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL