[time-nuts] Server Issues?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue May 21 16:06:59 UTC 2013

There was definitely a delay -- I saw it on my own message last evening.
  I have done some performance tuning on the mail server that might (or
might not...) make a difference.

The new server we put on line back in January certainly has enough
horsepower, so hopefully tweaking is all it will take.

John
----