[time-nuts] Temex LPFRS-01 / LPRO rubidium reference repair

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sun May 26 18:37:11 UTC 2013

I don't have an LPFRS, but if I'm reading the manual correctly, the
fourth column of numbers on the 'M' command (4D, 4C on your screen
capture) is the VCXO control voltage.  Shouldn't this be continuously
sweeping up and down until it finds lock?  Does the output frequency
sweep up and down and is 10 MHz somewhere in the sweep?

I think that the second column (Rb Level) will only be valid after the
unit locks.  The first column (Photocell DC voltage) shows that you've
got lots of light from the lamp.

Ed