[time-nuts] NTP Clock suggestions?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon May 27 18:27:07 UTC 2013

Hi

If you go with the Pi's I2C port, it's strictly a 3.3 volt port. Some (but not all)  of the display boards are 5V gizmos.

If you go with a WiFi approach, be careful about latency. NTP only understands symmetric delays. Of course if you are on a cable modem there's noting in the WiFi that's worse than what you already have.

Bob