[time-nuts] PICAXE, anyone? - [was: Good (cheap) PIC]

Flemming Larsen oz6oi at yahoo.dk
Tue May 28 02:44:13 UTC 2013

I am planning to use a PICAXE 14M2 to replace about four ICs and about a dozen passive components in a time related project, but I am having problems even getting started with the programming part, since I haven't done much programming since the CDP1802 and Cosmac VIP days.

Anyone on the list with hands-on experience with this chip willing to help me get over the initial steep part of the learning curve, please contact me off-list.

Thanks - Flemming Larsen