[time-nuts] NTP Clock suggestions?

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Tue May 28 10:10:31 UTC 2013

I was sucked in and got this reply:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your interest on Symmetricom Time Display.

Only those listed below are available . The rest are out of stock and no longer available.

Enclose, please find the special promotional unit price (exclude GST) for your consideration.

[cid:_1_0965E36409626A24001EA585CA257B79]

Thank you and we look forward to your favourable reply.

Basically they are phishing for contact details.

-marki