[time-nuts] DMTD questions

Götz Romahn goetz at g-romahn.de
Tue May 28 16:46:24 UTC 2013

hi Bob,
I had the same problems which I solved (partly) the following way:

transformer tc1-1t is offered here: http://www.minikits.com.au/TC1-1T
for mixers I took TUF-1 which is rather similar to TUF-R3SM and got it
here (you have to bend pins properly):
http://www.box73.de/product_info.php?products_id=419
input transformers I got via ebay (160660972892). They are 75 Ohms
instead of 50 Ohms, yes one has to compromise
power splitter also via ebay (251254674273). The are a little large but
by you can fit it in.

I know there are some compromises but better than nothing. I am very
satisfied with my DMTD. Nearly as good as W.J.Riley's.
An additional note for the DDS module: there are some glitches in the
layout so beware and check all connections. Resistors and most
capacitors are package 0604 other than on mixer module. LM6609 are
different package also.
hope this helps Goetz

Am 27.05.2013 22:27, :