[time-nuts] display on sale

Eric Williams wd6cmu at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:01:33 UTC 2013

I ran a modified wall clock driven by a homebrew Oncore/AVR uController box
for a few years.  It worked pretty well even though it was open loop, I had
code for synchronizing the second hand with the GPS, and it would wind
itself forward to adjust for DST.  Eventually it broke down, so I bought an
OnTime analog PoE display/clock and have been very happy with it, the
Symmetricom looks like the same thing re-branded and at less than half the
price.