[time-nuts] video of CSAC GPSDO

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 13:50:51 UTC 2013

Very sorry to see the change. For time-nuts each time a consolidation or
company purchase occurs the original data slowly but surely disappears.
Granted the days of complete schematics and such are long gone. It will be
curious at to why Microsemi wants them actually seems like an odd purchase.
Regards
Paul.