[time-nuts] Trimble 34310-T EFC Question

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Thu Nov 7 17:52:56 UTC 2013

FYI, if you are measuring the voltage with a fluke or similar meters,
I've seen them throw a lot of noise onto a signal line. In many cases
we've had to put an RC filter coming from the fluke to block the noise
from the meter getting into the circuit!

Also, you aren't running a KW Ham transmitter are you? Also, some CF
bulbs are really noisy. I've also seen some PC's swamp out GPS receivers...

Basically, I've learned the hard way to eliminate anything in the room
first. Only then can you try to modify the circuit!

Just some food for thought!

Dan