[time-nuts] Loran

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:18:04 UTC 2013

Oh that is indeed interesting that they are moving forward.
The GRI is 89700.
SRS700 locked and looking good.
Just brought the Austron 2100 and 2100F on line.
The 2100 is tied to the local RB and the f is tied to the HP3801.
The SRS700 looks at the RB.
I pulled the Austron 2000 out of the rack several months ago.
Needed the space.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL. Near Boston.