[time-nuts] Femtosecond Systems Phase Nosie Stuff

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 17 21:18:56 UTC 2013

I have the FSS1000E manual, and I recently purchased a new scanner. I may not have the time to scan the entire manual but could easily find time to send any info on the noise source interface and send it to you.
That said Tom's option may be better, and the founder of FSS may have all the manuals on PDF.
Let me know which direction you want to go. Please feel free to contact me directly.
Best Wishes;

Thomas Knox

actast at hotmail.com
1-303-544-0307