[time-nuts] What ALL of you Time Nuts really wants for Christmas!

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 17 22:46:10 UTC 2013

On 11/17/13 2:38 PM, Don Lewis wrote:
> I didn't think Stonehenge told 'time' ala a sundial.
>
> Its' purpose was to herald the seasons' change, etc, I thought.

Ah, so you think this is more of a "calendar-nut" item than a "time-nut"..

What about a iPhone App? Orient the device using the built in magnetic
sensor, use the front facing camera to detect the sun, display
stonehenge in the proper orientation, etc.

But should you compensate the trilithon positions for the GPS measured
latitude?