[time-nuts] Mains frequency

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Nov 19 02:36:02 UTC 2013

Hi

There is no way to come up with the noise floor of the picPET from that plot. In fact coming up with the floor of a single channel device like the picPET is not all that easy. First you need an ideal noise free sine wave signal …. I’ve spent more than a few hours on that particular project with other list members involved as well. As always we kept it off list to keep from offending those who place a high value on their bandwidth.

Bob