[time-nuts] No more "bad amplifier" pdfs needed

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 08:43:05 UTC 2013

Following the discussion of the NIST Cesium clock on eBay, I posted a
link to what I thought was a really odd action,

http://www.g8wrb.org/useful-stuff/pdf/bad-amplifier.pdf

but I noted the pages were reversed. Well several people have sent me
copies with the page order corrected, so I don't want anyone else to
waste their time. I will upload a better version later.

--
Dr. David Kirkby G8WRB
http://www.vnacalibration.co.uk/