[time-nuts] Mains frequency

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Nov 19 12:23:42 UTC 2013

Hi

I spent a lot of time with a sine wave input on this sort of stuff… You can come up with a line that the floor must be below. Find a better source and that line moves down. You can’t find the actual floor. You can only establish that it must be below this or that level. It’s not like the noise floor of a radio….

Bob