[time-nuts] 3GHZ Extender for HP 53131A and 53132A

XPMUser arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Tue Nov 19 22:17:53 UTC 2013

To be correct,
I was a bit fast with my statement before
and I have to add, that the sensitivity in
fact is higher at the lower frequencies:

@ 50 MHz --> -31 dBm
@ 100 MHz --> -40 dBm
@ 200 MHz --> -50 dBm
@ 250 MHz --> -50 dBm
@ 500 MHz --> -50 dBm
@ 1000 MHz --> -44 dBm
@ 2000 MHz --> -37 dBm
@ 2500 MHz --> -28 dBm

This is perhaps now more helpful for the experts,

sorry Nigel and Rick for my previous misleading info,

regards
Arnold