[time-nuts] EZGPIB Question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 02:35:48 UTC 2013

Don
A couple of comments. I have the old ethernet 100 also. As I recall it
would only work up until windows 98 or 2000..
But to your point my speculation is thats coding at the application level.
And that the driver should understand that. To me it makes sense that it
appears as 2 gpib masters and separate segments.
I would believe that there is an explicit address on the PC side of the
system that you would need to direct queries to either master.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL