[time-nuts] Isolation achieved by opamp based isoamp?

Stephan Sandenbergh ssandenbergh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 10:08:04 UTC 2013

Something that would be interesting to know is if certain opamps are better
suited toward S12 isolation than others. I guess at the expense of noise
floor and 1/f corner one could cascade two opamps to improve the S12
isolation further.

As soon as you are looking at frequencies of 100MHz you are probably left
with the discrete options in any way.