[time-nuts] Crude Survey Technique

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 19:03:54 UTC 2013

John

In answer to your original questions,

No problem if you have a good setup including a good sky view, antenna, and
TBolt setup.
It is important to do each run at the different locations at the same time
of the day and average the results for as long as you can.
Best is to do a 24 Hr survey at each location.
see the attached LH plot for the effect of time on location reading error.

Multiple Tbolts on the same antenna don't help, unless they are on different
antennas.

ws