[time-nuts] Man killed in quartz crystal accident

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 05:51:49 UTC 2013

I oncecancelled my purchase of a home when I found a sign nearby indicating an
underground high pressure gas transmission line. These days they're probably
removing the signs.

Let's hope the government doesn't decide that precise timekeeping is of
strategic value and not permitted amongst ordinary people.