[time-nuts] DIY QFH

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Nov 28 14:27:04 UTC 2013

As far as I know it is L1 only.  It is a Bullet II HE, P/N 25045-10,
the standard antenna specified in the Thunderbolt manual.

If you look closely, you will notice that what appears to be a
single soldered joint at the middle, is really two solder joints,
one on each of the sides of the preamp's PCB.

Each "V" has different length legs.  The legs are drooped down to
where they are capacitively loaded to the ground plane.

So, what it is is two inverted V type dipoles in parallel, and
oriented at 90 degrees crossed.

-Chuck Harris