[time-nuts] A man with two clocks...

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 18:46:38 UTC 2013

It is all a matter of proper placement, now I know you are expecting a tirade on propagation delay and antenna placement and cable length. But actually my thought is to place them far enough apart with the WWV clock in front of your and your GPS at a 12-15 degree angle so it takes 0.2 second to look from one to the other.

Thomas Knox