[time-nuts] A man with two clocks...

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Oct 5 00:57:34 UTC 2013

Still laughing.  Actually I did it aurally.  The GPS clock announces the
time on the hour with a series of beeps similar to the old BBC time and the
WWVB clock has an alarm which I can set to sound on the hour.  The time
interval is an estimation.  Someday I will use a microphone connected to a
storage  oscilloscope to figure out what the difference is.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com