[time-nuts] GPS to H-Maser comparison

mc235960 mc235960 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 16:45:00 UTC 2013

Le 5 oct. 2013 à 18:15, Magnus Danielson a écrit :

> On 10/03/2013 01:33 PM, Jim Palfreyman wrote:
>> Noticed an above average bump in our H-Maser vs GPS graphs - from sites all
>> over Australia.
>>
>> Recent coronal mass ejection or US government shutdown not updating GPS?
> Considering that GPS Operational Advisery messages have been sent out as
> regular, and the critical level of the system, it's hardly likely. You
> will have to look elsewhere. Local issues are more likely.

  I doubt this as at least two of the sites showing the anomaly are around 3000km distant. I was wondering whether it might be due to grid issues, but the western australian grid has no connection to that covering the eastern states. I suppose it could be an admin foulup if the GPS receivers are all web administered.