[time-nuts] Detecting GPS and other jammers

Bob Burchett EE Bob.Burchett at EEonTheWeb.com
Mon Oct 7 15:31:17 UTC 2013

We make & sell the jammer detectors as a part of our contraband cell phone
detector products. The jammers are so common now flooding in that we have a
stealth GPS tracker so that drivers of company trucks that have radios in
them aren't aware of the fact that they are being monitored BUT if they find
out we also sell the detectors. They aren't expensive either.
www.CellBusted.com

Robert L. "Bob" Burchett WB6SLC
Certified Communications Engineer
Enterprise Electronics