[time-nuts] How hard is it to detect a GPS Jammer?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 17:44:07 UTC 2013

From: Jim Lux

> Yes, Graham, it already has been updated:
>
>   http://www.funcubedongle.com/?page_id=1073
>
> Adds more filtering and HF coverage, but also has a dead zone between
> ~240 and 420 MHz.

So much for receiving signals from Transit at 400 MHz (<grin>) or from
Mars (The rovers relay through the orbiters in the 400 MHz band)

Jim,

Just get a FUNcube Dongle Pro (original version) instead!  There's a Yahoo
group where we often see those sold and bought.  Or use one of the DVB-T
dongles perhaps with a suitable pre-amp and filter.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk