[time-nuts] GPSDO choices

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Mon Oct 7 18:52:11 UTC 2013

Paul,

try the Jackson Labs GPSTCXO eval kit. Comes with GPS antenna, USB
comm/power cable, and board.

You can get a Hammond enclosure for it for less than $20, and have a
complete desktop system for less than $400 new. Probably  the lowest-cost "new"
way to go other than Ebay-used or  homemade.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 10/3/2013 20:30:55 Pacific Daylight Time,