[time-nuts] How hard is it to detect a GPS Jammer?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 03:00:38 UTC 2013

Yes, these specific jammers do, but someone asked the general question "how
to detect a jammer" and a sophisticated jammer will use no more power than
is requires so as to avoid detection.  Could it be that there are such
devices and they are successful at avoiding detection?    Likely not as at
present no one cares if they are detected.  But if they start getting
hunted out things will change.

About spoofers, yes thay are not available on eBay.  But I was thinking
about military applications.   Can you know when you are being spoofed?

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California