[time-nuts] Pendulum CNT91 with TimeLab

John Miles john at miles.io
Wed Oct 9 21:48:59 UTC 2013

TimeLab will capture and display the *IDN? result as the instrument name,
but it shouldn't reject the connection if it doesn't get what it expects.
How is it behaving when it rejects the data?

You've got to wonder what was going through the heads of the designers of
the various counters that didn't implement talk-only mode.   Of all the
obvious useful features to leave out... :(

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC