[time-nuts] Pendulum CNT91 with TimeLab

John Miles john at miles.io
Thu Oct 10 06:44:15 UTC 2013

That's probably what's happening.  If the returned string doesn't contain
"Hewlett", it will assume it's a valid sample value and try to evaluate it.
Can you try unzipping these replacement .TLL files into the "drivers" folder
beneath your TimeLab installation directory?
http://www.ke5fx.com/tic_drivers.zip

After you do that, there should be a checkbox in the acquisition dialog that
you can uncheck to keep it from trying to automatically identify the counter
model.  Let me know if that helps.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC