[time-nuts] Pendulum CNT91 with TimeLab

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 10:42:39 UTC 2013

Hi John

I can assure you that "helped" is very much an understatement:-), and again
 many thanks.

Thanks too for your comments re talk-only vs native drivers, I  understand
better now and will keep those archived for future reference.

There's certainly a lot less incentive now to further  investigate where
I'm going wrong with the CNT91 talk-only configuration,  I'm assuming it's me
rather than the counter anyway:-), but if I do ever get it  sorted I will
certainly report back.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR