[time-nuts] Trimble replacement part-2

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sun Oct 13 20:29:53 UTC 2013

Now there's an interesting project:  turning Bert's board into a controller for an Rb standard. = )  If I'm reading the manual right it says: "For an FE-5680A device with an output frequency of 10 MHz, this corresponds to a relative frequency setting resolution of 1.7854E-14."  This should be the same for a timing FE-5680A modified to accept RS-232 and output RF, right?

Bob