[time-nuts] Pendulum CNT91 with TimeLab

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Oct 15 19:02:34 UTC 2013

Hi Matthieu

I don't know if anybody else can help, but although I do have an older copy
 of Labview it's been a while since I've used it and don't think I've even
tried  it with the FCA3100. I have tried activating talk-only mode using the
NI-Max  interface but didn't have any sucess with that.

Now that we have the DLLs to run the FCA3100 in HP5313x mode using TimeLab
I don't expect to be revisiting the FCA3100 talk only issues in the near
future anyway, but would certainly be interested to hear if you have any
success.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR