[time-nuts] Coax cable for volute antenna

Graham / KE9H TIMENUT at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 17 05:09:10 UTC 2013

Go to eBay and search for "semi rigid coax"

If you know the "RG" designation for the specific size you are looking for,
search for that.

Mouser and Digikey don't carry.  And the people that do will have minimum
buys you are unlikely to be able to afford.

Look for listings by eBay id: de_w7eme
Or contact Jeremy directly (W7EME) and see if he can help you out.

--- Graham / KE9H

==