[time-nuts] NTP REFCLOCK for a Jackson Fury??

Scott Mace smace at intt.net
Thu Oct 17 13:40:49 UTC 2013

I posted a patch for the Fury to work with ntpd in Oct 2008.  It uses
the GPGGA output.  The PTIME:TCODE? command is not "on-time" with the
1-PPS output on the Fury, so the HPGPS driver does not work.

http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2008-October/033901.html

the ntp-fury.diff:
http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/attachments/20081020/846021fe/attachment-0001.bin

	Scott