[time-nuts] NTP REFCLOCK for a Jackson Fury??

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 14:59:45 UTC 2013

Back in 2003 or so, in the Z3801A with hpgps ntpd refclock driver, I had to
add a negative offset of -0.98 seconds to the driver's decoding of
PTIME:TCODE? to get it to be right in combination with PPS refclock.

The documentation in the Z3801A manual correctly described the actual
behavior.... "PTIME:TCODE? Provides timecode message 980 to 20 ms prior to
1 PPS of indicated time".