[time-nuts] Time Symposium in Pasadena - November 7-9

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Thu Oct 24 23:13:50 UTC 2013

Calling all time-nuts:

In case you didn't know, an interesting "Time Symposium" is being held at Caltech in Pasadena, California on Thursday, Friday, Saturday November 7-9. This is the same group that organized the famous Longitude Symposium (Harrison Chronometer) in 1993. To get a feel for the agenda, see:

Program details: http://timeforeveryone.org/program
List of speakers: http://timeforeveryone.org/speakers

This is not the place to get details on how to build a GPSDO, but if you have an broader interest in time and timekeeping, this one looks very attractive. It draws an international crowd. If you can make it, or if you're in the area, please consider joining. Registration is still open. I plan to be there (yes, I'm one of the speakers).

More information is on their website: http://timeforeveryone.org

/tvb