[time-nuts] Splitter for GPS antenna suggestions?

David McGaw n1hac at alum.dartmouth.org
Sat Oct 26 02:38:19 UTC 2013

I have also been using a satellite splitter which as has been mentioned
will pass the DC through and works well with a VIC-100 which has very
high gain.  My splitter has diodes from both outputs to the input so
either receiver will power the antenna.  The problem with also using a
satellite amplifier is that it requires something like 16V so needs a
separate supply.

73,

David N1HAC