[time-nuts] Generator MTI 260 for GPSDO

Gerhard Wittreich wittregr at wittreich.org
Tue Oct 29 14:10:04 UTC 2013

Nick,

While I don't know how to build the GPSDO circuit I do have some recent
experience with MTI OCXO's.  The model number on your OCXO (based on the
eBay photo) is 260-0624-C.  This is not one of the base model numbers and,
therefore, indicates it is a customized version.  So to use it effectively
you may need to know what customizations were included in this specific
model.  A common customization includes changing the Tuning Voltage from
the base of -10v to +10v to some other range.  To use it in a GPSDO you
will need to know at least this information about your MTI 260.

-- Gerhard