[time-nuts] Anyone Know What The Models Were In This NIST Paper?

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 30 03:51:45 UTC 2013

On 10/29/13 6:31 PM, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> That’s always one of those “we can only tell you if you work for the US government” sort of things. If anybody knows it’s one of those “you better not tell” things.

or more likely..

If you put actual mfr and model in, then you have to go through a lot
more paperwork to justify why you're doing that, and to verify that you
aren't "endorsing" a particular manufacturer.

If you want to get the paper through the internal review process, it's
just easier to use A,B,C,D than "ratty old POS I bought off eBay", etc.