[time-nuts] GPSDO choices

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Oct 31 01:37:23 UTC 2013

Hi

The Jackson Labs part has been around for a while. It seems to have no impact at all on the auction market prices for GPSDO’s. They seem to simply be driven by supply and demand for this or that very specific box. Even the availability of the NTBW parts at $135 has had no noticeable impact on the upward spiral in prices for the older equivalent  parts.

Bob