[time-nuts] Jackson Labs' Web-Site

Said Jackson saidjack at aol.com
Tue Sep 3 17:20:40 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Thanks for the heads up, all should be well now. The auto-renew did not work because we moved and they had an old CC address. Domains that expire stay locked for 36+ days to the old owner, so no risk there..

This brings up a good point, we have had an open req for a software engineer for quite some time now on our website on the career page on our site, and on various career forums, and are still looking for someone capable...

Bye,
Said

Sent From iPhone