[time-nuts] TI Chronos watch synced with NTP

Paul Amaranth Paul at Auroragrp.Com
Wed Sep 4 14:50:01 UTC 2013

This is something I've been thinking of doing.  And, TI is running a
back-to-school special on the Chronos watch now, < $30 shipped.

Looks like this requires manual syncing; I'd like to have it sync
whenever it's in range, but that shouldn't be a big deal.  Expand the
video description to get a link to the source on github.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7fAdWZXn2k

--
Paul Amaranth, GCIH  | Rochester MI, USA
Aurora Group, Inc.   |   Security, Systems & Software