[time-nuts] TI Chronos watch synced with NTP

Paul Amaranth Paul at Auroragrp.Com
Wed Sep 4 16:29:53 UTC 2013

I knew I should have included the link

http://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/msp430blog/archive/2013/09/01/back-to-school-sale-part-3-ez430-chronos.aspx

Write down the correct coupon code and enter it on the payment screen.

  Paul

> From: Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX <caf at omen.com>
>
> Where can one get this for less than $30 shipped??
>
> On 09/04/2013 07:50 AM, Paul Amaranth wrote:
> > This is something I've been thinking of doing.  And, TI is running a
> > back-to-school special on the Chronos watch now, < $30 shipped.
> >
> > Looks like this requires manual syncing; I'd like to have it sync
> > whenever it's in range, but that shouldn't be a big deal.  Expand the
> > video description to get a link to the source on github.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7fAdWZXn2k
> >

> --
>       Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX   caf at omen.com   www.omen.com
> Developer of Industrial ZMODEM(Tm) for Embedded Applications
>    Omen Technology Inc      "The High Reliability Software"
> 10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   503-614-0430

> End of time-nuts Digest, Vol 110, Issue 19

Paul Amaranth, GCIH  | Rochester MI, USA
Aurora Group, Inc.   |   Security, Systems & Software
paul at AuroraGrp.Com   |   Unix & Windows