[time-nuts] 2 questions on HP 5371A/5372A

Mark C. Stephens marks at non-stop.com.au
Fri Sep 6 05:20:07 UTC 2013

Ah more people should take the leap, the broke ones are cheap and are moistly easy to fix and you have the almighty HP service manuals to guide you through the toughest of faults.
Isn't it great how they even  deal with handling multiple faults in the manual, although the great techs such as you Ed, break it up into blocks without thinking about it.
Fortunately, the parts aren't too hard to come across, although you might be stretching it to get some of those hybrids...

The 5372A will never take the place of the 5370B, so I guess the poor 5372A hasn't got "time-Nut" stamped on it..

But I was playing around with mine and I have to say it's fine for quick measurements.

Well, Here's to R.T.F.M. (the fine one that is ;) Cheers,

--marki