[time-nuts] Raw GPS signal samples

Collins, Graham CollinG at navcanada.ca
Fri Sep 6 12:10:07 UTC 2013

I stumbled across a web site which provides details on the use of GPS for ionospeheric research.

http://chain.physics.unb.ca/chain/

under data products there is a link to raw GPS data which may or may not be suitable. You need to register in order to have access however.

There are some details on the web site on their GPS's and what data they collect.

All rather interesting.

Cheers, Graham ve3gtc