[time-nuts] First frequency counter

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Sep 7 15:50:34 UTC 2013

Hi

I would suggest both the 5334 and the 5335. They aren't cheap from dealers, but from individuals you should be able to get them for the same $100 to $150 price as the 5316. I don't know if the shipping would be higher or not. Once you get things packed into a "long distance box" the weight difference might be pretty small.

Bob