[time-nuts] NTBW50AA - General questions

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Sep 8 01:12:28 UTC 2013

Hi

The NTBW50AA's (and their cousins) have a double oven in them. It's roughly 10 to 20X more stable (frequency vs temperature) than the OCXO in a 3801 or a TBolt.  The GPS it's self appears to be very similar to the TBolt GPS, so it's a step up over a 3801. The firmware seems to work ok, but so does the firmware in the rest of the GPSDO's out there.

Bob